100% of AKARA profits are used to support charitable activities and development projects of the Chokgyur Lingpa Foundation.
These efforts include:
- Providing for the living expenses and education of young monks and nuns in Nepal.
- Building and improving sacred shrines and temples in Nepal, India and Tibet.
- Providing healthcare and education for those in need.
- Sustaining various retreat and meditation centers providing conducive environments for Buddhist practice.
- Preservation of Chokling Tersar: Pecha, Tsakli, Torma, Thangka and more.
Some of our beneficiaries include:
- Monks of Pal Do-Ngak Nyida Mindrol Ling Monastery, Chapagaon, Nepal
- Monks of Pal Tashi Dhargye Phuntsok Ling, Boudhanath, Nepal
- Tibetan Medical School and Vajra Varahi Healthcare, Nepal
- Rangjung Yeshe Gomde Cooperstown, New York, USA